“WESTINGHOUSE” is a formidable brand name in the world in areas ranging from Domestic Appliances to Railway Technology to Nuclear Power Plant. This brand name is an invaluable asset of this company and by dint of ownership of the company the WESTINGHOUSE brand belongs to Govt. of West Bengal also.
- Satisfy the customers’ needs and expectation and enhance customer satisfaction.
- mprove the effectiveness of the products and business performance.
- Cost savings through use of improved technology and improving services and product quality.
- Read More
Our Current Civil Projects
- Project : Rabindra Bhawan
- Location : Purulia Town
- Project : Pd. R. M. Abasik School
- Location : Kalchini , Coochbihar
- Project : Const. of Bus Terminus
- Location : Harirampur, Dakshin Dinajpur
- Project : Sports Complex
- Location : Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
The name of the company originated from 3 stalwart Technocrats. John Saxby and Stinson Farmer are considered as the Father of Railway Signalling. Signalling solutions and devices invented by Saxby & Farmer ruled all railways in the world, including Indian Railways, for more than 60 years.
George Westinghouse is considered as the most acclaimed technocrat of the 19th century. He is the inventor of Railway Air Brake system, which is still the basis of air brake design. He introduced AC generation & transmission system in USA. George Westinghouse excelled in many other technologies.Read More